Dear Palmetto Kids Dentistry families,
We want to update you on the changes we are making going forward due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have been monitoring the situation carefully and the ADA has issued guidelines for opening our dental offices. We have implemented some changes to increase the safety for our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our changes, please do not hesitate to call the office.
Below are the changes that we will have going forward:
- The staff is being monitored daily for any changes in their health, including having their temperature taken prior to the start of every day.
- Our lobby will be closed for now and we ask that you wait in your car until your scheduled appointment. Someone will be out to check your and your child’s temperature prior to escorting you into the building. If anyone in your family is sick, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- We request that only one guardian accompany children into the office and that the guardian wear a face covering while in the office. If you do not have one, please ask and we will give you one.
- We understand that children like to explore. During this time, do not allow your children to walk around unattended.
- Extra barriers will be in place where social distancing will be difficult and hand-washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the office.
- We have installed air purifiers throughout the office. Help us keep them working by keeping little hands off of them.
- We have PPE which may seem different than prior appointments. We will have pictures available soon so that you can show your child that it is still us underneath everything. (Follow us on Instagram to see!)
We hope that all of our families have stayed safe and healthy during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr Kimberly and Staff